Monday, May 16, 2011

Early Feedback

Last week we got a customer service email from a user of one of our partner sites, GlutenFreeTravelSite.
I will quote it in its entirety:
Oh my gosh I think this program is amazing! It is such a great idea. I usually go online and research restaurants due to my dietary restrictions before going on vacation and then print out a list of restaurants to check out. But once I am there, I often miss going as I am not aware of how close they are to me and I forget why I chose it. What I love about this app is that it adds the website address where I added the reminder so I can see exactly why I chose it. I can't wait to use this on my next vacation. Easting out for us is a chore but hopefully not anymore! Thanks so much for this app, it's genius!
This is exactly the user case and benefit for which we created the service!
Most of us do our research and discovery on our PCs but when we go out, we find it hard to remember all of the places.
I hope we can get our button on other sites from travel guides to event listings.

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment